Thursday, April 5, 2007

Update...

Hello Everyone,
This is Sandy's friend Amy. I know you are all anxiously awaiting an update. I just spoke to Matt and the first part of the surgery is done. I am going to leave the medical details for Sandy to share if she so chooses, but Dr. Walker felt that things went well and he does not think that radiation will be necessary. The plastic surgeon has begun his part which will take several hours. Matt will be calling me again late this afternoon when the surgeries are complete. I promise to update you as soon as I hear something. I know all this waiting is quite painful for everyone. Thank you for all your love and support. It really means a lot to Sandy!

4 comments:

Pam Roble said...

Thanks for the update. I know that we'll all keep up the prayers!! Send our love to Sandy.

Pam

4holmes said...

Thanks for the update! I'll pass this along to those in my family who are w/o a computer (aka Beth)
Jenny

Heidi & Mike said...

Thank you for the update.
I cannot stop thinking about our dear Sandy, Matt & the girls.

You are in our thoughts and prayers!

Mike & Heidi

k&d said...

I can stop worrying now. Thanks Karen