Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Easter!

There has been a lot of news around here. Olivia lost a tooth at school last Tuesday at lunch. She has a fabulous new look!


Thursday I took the day off and painted the family room for a second time. Here are the before, before, and after pictures.






We had Easter brunch with Matt's family today and there was an egg hunt. The girls got to hang out with their cousins and had a great time.






There is an all-district elementary school art show at the Wauwatosa Public Library and Olivia has a piece of artwork in the show. We went to see it this afternoon. There are some fabulous artists in Wauwatosa elementary schools!
On the bike front I have been derailed this weekend due to another scar problem. This is a new problem with the scar that was "revised" in December and may be due to injecting the tissue with steroid resulting in "necrotic fat". I'd suspect my fat would be more along the lines of neurotic. Anyway, the Dr. had to re-do a couple areas of the scar, so now I have new stitches. That was yesterday. Needless to say, this is getting quite old. So when he came into the exam room and he was saying I don't remember what and I said something about G*d dam* @uck#ng something or another. Nice. I think he got the idea. It's a little sore, so no riding this weekend. Maybe by next weekend it will be warmer?
I hope everyone has a Happy Easter! And thank you to those who have donated for the Trek 100!

1 comment:

Heidi & Mike said...

I cannot believe how big the girls are getting!
We hope you had a nice Easter!